Thursday, April 27, 2017

Has anyone seen my motivation?

Raise your hand if you're sick of hearing about my health goals.  It's OK if your hand is raised.  Mine is too.  Friends, my motivation is waning.  I'm not seeing the results I thought I'd be seeing by now.  I'm still out of shape and lacking energy.  I still have to think about every single one of my goals every single day.  It's frustrating that at least a few of my goals haven't become ingrained habits.  However I keep reminding myself, this is why I'm doing this.  I didn't become out of shape, exhausted and stressed in one day and those issues won't be fixed in a day.  Realistically, it's probably going to be another two to three months of being consistent with my goals before I see any real change in my health.  The perfectionist in me is very annoyed but the realist in me is not surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was reallyvaluable. thanks a lot. Pandora Estore very good.

    ReplyDelete