Thursday, January 13, 2011

My birthday present


My birthday was this past Sunday. I had a great day of relaxing. Steve took me out for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. He had been hinting about my birthday present for awhile. He ordered it online at Target.com but it wasn't supposed to arrive until the 12th. It actually arrived on the 11th but the office for our apartment complex was closed when I got home and Steve was at work. I did get to open it yesterday. He got me a bread maker! I had been wanting one for awhile and figured I would buy one at a thrift store or a garage sale. I am so excited! My sister had given me a mix for Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread which will be the first type of bread I make with the machine. The mix has bread maker instructions on the back so I'm confident it will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment