Monday, June 18, 2012

Excuse me while I drool...

...over the plum Fiesta Ware collection.  I was looking on the Kohl's website just now at the Fiesta Ware.  Our Kohl's does not carry the plum Fiesta Ware in their store (our Younkers does so it all evens out... I guess!).  Earlier this week I thought "we need a covered butter dish.  I wonder if Fiesta makes one in purple?"  They do!  That's the positive side.  The negative side is that the regular price is $32.  I will be waiting for an online sale and one of the handy coupons they love to email me before ordering it for myself.  It will be hard to wait.  The covered butter dish would go so well with the salt and pepper shaker and the spoon rest that Nancy gave me for a Christmas/birthday/housewarming present.  But I am determined that I will find the Fiesta Ware on sale and have a coupon for it at the same time.

My kitchen is various shades of purple because I'm obsessed with the color.  Fiesta Ware did make other shades of purple in the past but the plum collection is the only purple they are currently manufacturing.  Lilac was one of the previous purples and I would love to get my hands on some Fiesta Ware in that shade too.

I did a quick check at Younkers.com.  The butter dish is on sale for $23.80!  The bad part: they don't carry it in plum.  Jerks.

3 comments:

  1. Check Penney's online and Macy's!
    Better yet, I'll do it for you and report back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Theresa; struck out at both places. No plum. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep checking and they may eventually have it. Call and see if they would order it for you is another option. Take photos so we can see. I bet it's so beautiful. Take care and enjoy these lovely Spring days.

    ReplyDelete